IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19, WE ARE ACTIVELY WORKING TO ENSURE THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND COLLEAGUES.
It is with pleasure that we will continue to welcome you in a safe manner while respecting all infection prevention and control measures.
Wine & spirits distributor:
The vending machines, located in the common areas, are not accessible between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. Drinks must be consumed in the room.
Il Matto Restaurant:
The restaurant is open for room service and take-outs on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings.
The training room will be is currently closed.
We have yoga mats available at reception for your in-room workouts.
The valet parking service is interrupted. You can use the Hotel landing stage to check in. Our team will explain where to park. P: Place des Canotiers
HERE’S WHAT WE HAVE BEEN DOING SINCE THE EARLY BEGINNING OF THE PANDEMIC:
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THAT OF OUR TEAM
- As always we take great pride in maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures indicated by Public Health to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public spaces (including lobbies, elevators, doorknobs, toilets, etc.) and continued to use hospital grade disinfectant.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
Employees are committed to following good practices in hand washing and respiratory etiquette.
- A distance of 1 meter is respected between the members of our teams. Wearing a mask is compulsory when they cannot maintain social distancing.
- All of our team members wear masks when in contact with our customers and are not protected by protective panels.
- We invite clients with symptoms (fever, cough, breathing difficulties, sudden loss of smell), who have traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days, or who have been in direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed as infected with Covid-19 not to show up at the hotel.
- Wearing masks in public places (lobby, bathrooms, restaurant (2m), etc.) is compulsory, as is respecting the distance at 1m.
- Arrival and departure are contactless.
- The rooms are placed in quarantine for a minimum of 24 hours between each stay when possible.
- Decorative throws, cushions, stationery, magazines, etc. have been removed to avoid contamination.
- The minibar service is temporarily suspended. However, you can purchase certain items at reception.
- No cleaning will be done during the stay.
- The “good night” service is suspended.
- Towels or additional hospitality products will be available on request. Delivery will be at your doorstep and will be left in a bag, or available at reception.
FLEXIBILITY OF RESERVATIONS
We offer flexible booking options; It is possible to cancel a reservation 24h before your day of arrival when booked directly with us. In view of these unique circumstances, we will make further adjustments to our booking policies as the situation evolves.
YOUR I PREFER PROGRAM
Earning points is an important way to show appreciation. The current travel environment may limit your ability to accumulate it. As the situation is changing, it is too early to make and announce specific changes. We promise to share the details with you as soon as possible or on your next visit.
We ask you to act responsibly. If you have any doubts about your state of health, we ask you to reconsider your visit to Hotel 71.
We thank you very much for your cooperation and loyalty.